COMMON SENSE OF BEING
The Green Elephant Hostel is your oasis in Maastricht. Staying at The Green Elephant is a chance for you to focus on yourself and give your well-being a boost. Just around the corner from the bus and train station in the city’s trendiest district, Wyck, and within walking distance of the city centre, the hotel brings together a community of digital nomads, sustainability-minded budget world travellers, and health lovers who value clean living. Our goal is to use hospitality to create an even fitter, greener, and healthier world – one person at a time. Common sense of being.
Your stay starts with a healthy juice at check-in before you go to your Tiny Dream House, Bunk Bed in a Green Space, or your own private room. You are free to unwind any time of the day and for as long as you like in The Urban Forest and the saunas in the Wellness Area (Opening from 10th of December). Whether you’re travelling alone or as a group of six, you can meet again in the morning in the all-day restaurant Serendipity and enjoy an early energy boost with a healthy, sustainable breakfast.
HIGHLIGHTS AT GREEN ELEPHANT
The hotel is full of facilities and services for your comfort – all you have to do is enjoy yourself.
- Quick, personal check-in – with a complementary healthy juice
- Urban Forest with Dutchtub Original
- Wellness Area with saunas, hammam, and massage room (Opening from 10th of December)
- All-day restaurant Serendipity and bar
- Healthy breakfast buffet with plenty of vegan options
- DIY Meal Prepper – for making your own meals
- Meditation Room
- Micro Gym – for a quick workout
- Clean Club – with washing machine and dryer