Conditions for reservations up to 5 rooms per night
- A credit card is needed for reservation purposes only.
- If you cancel a non-refundable reservation, the amount will not be refunded. A refundable booking can be cancelled up to 24 hours upon arrival.
- If you already paid your refundable reservation before cancelling, we will refund the paid amount in accordance with the cancellation fees.
- If you wish to modify your reservation, this is possible up to 24 hours before arrival and only for flexible bookings, if you modify your reservation less than 24 hours before arrival the costs for the first night will be charged, an additional fee may apply if the reservation is moved to dates with higher room rates, in case of lower room rates, the difference will not be refunded.
- In the event of incorrect rates or availability, obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints, mistypes and zero rates) are not binding; E.g. if a Suite costs an average rate of €1.000 throughout the year, a rate of €100 qualifies as an obvious mistake and the reservation won’t be honoured.
- Pets are only allowed based on the availability of pet-friendly rooms. It is required to request the stay of a pet before making a reservation. The extra fee is € 10 per night.
- Check-in starts at 3:00 PM, if you arrive earlier, you can leave your luggage with us or book an early check-in for a small fee (based on availability).
- Our check-out time is 11:00 AM, you are kindly requested to vacate your room on time, If you wish to have a late check-out this can be requested for a small fee with the reception staff on site (based upon availability).
- The city of Maastricht charges a Tourist Tax. The amount is €4,37 per person per night.
- By staying at the hotel you invest in a sustainable future, We invest in various sustainable solutions, We ask you to make a small contribution, which is described on your confirmation as Green Fee, This amounts to € 2,13 per person per night.
- The Tourist Tax and Green Fee amounts together are € 6,50 per person per night.
- Reservations of 5 or more rooms per night are subject to the group cancellation fees and terms by Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UCHCI).
Covid-19 government measures (force majeure)
If the (local) government introduces mandatory Covid-19 measures, which make it impossible to travel, or which result in an event having to be rescheduled or cancelled due to governmental measures, then:
- The hotel will mark the value of the reservation as a credit with a validity date of 12 months from the date the initial reservation would take place.
- This is only possible for a flexible (refundable) reservation.
- The credit can be used within 12 months when making a new reservation.
- If the room rates then in effect are higher than those in effect at the time of the reservation, the excess amount must be paid.
Group conditions (reservations from 5 rooms per night)
- We ask a prepayment of 50% at the moment of making the booking.
- The remaining 50% we would like to receive at least 3 weeks before arrival.
If a reservation for only hotel accommodation is made, either with or without breakfast, for a group then the following applies to the Cancellation of this reservation.
- In case of Cancellation more than 3 months before the time when the first Catering Service should be provided under the terms of the Catering Agreement, hereinafter called “the Commencement Date”, the Customer is not obliged to make any payment to the Hotel Establishment.
- In case of Cancellation more than 2 months before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 15% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment.
- In case of Cancellation more than 1 month before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 35% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment.
- In case of Cancellation more than 14 days before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 60% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment.
- In case of Cancellation more than 7 days before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 85% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment.
In case of Cancellation 7 days or less before the Commencement Date, the Customer is obliged to pay 100% of the Reservation Value to the Hotel Establishment.